Sunday 28 May 2017

HELLOSHOPPEE.COM - THE ONLINE SHOPPING MALL OF INDIA

Hello viewers!!! Releasing today on our Startup Theatre is an e-commerce startup based out of Jaipur. Started by Mr. Arvind Kabra with his college friends, Helloshoppee.com is functioning as a seller-friendly e-commerce portal spanning major cities of India.



The Story behind the Idea of the Startup

Mr. Arvind Kabra wanted to develop an e-commerce platform where sellers across India can sell their products easily without paying any commission on selling. This led to the idea of Helloshoppee.com.


Product/Service provided by the Startup

Helloshoppee.com is a digital commerce platform where sellers can easily start their online store and sell their products without paying any commission on selling. The portal sells multiple categories of products including Men wear, Women wear, Jewellery, Electronics and Furniture with options for bulk sale and local shopping.


How is the Startup Performing?

Helloshoppee.com is currently growing its customer base with the founder aiming to cover more sellers across various cities in India.


Digital Forms of the Startup

To get more information about Helloshoppee.com, visit and follow the links below:


Contact Details


Career Opportunities in the Startup

Helloshoppee.com is currently hiring. Interested candidates can apply by mailing their resume to jobs@helloshoppee.com.


15 comments:

  1. I found this blog after a long time which is really helpful to let understand different approaches. I am going to adopt these new point to my career and thankful for this help.Discounts coupon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a person who doesn't like to spend a ton of money on my clothing (as I have discussed before here and here), but occasionally I get bitten by the fashion bug and want something trendy. When I do finally decide to buy, though, I usually turn to discount shopping websites. Online shopping In Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all know that can be a gamble. We've all seen the wardrobe fails when it comes to buying online, and when you can't physically touch and feel the garment until it shows up at your house ... well, let's just say we have all gotten something like that. IT Experts Agency

    ReplyDelete
  4. I continuously continue coming to your website once more simply in case you have posted new contents.
    Yola blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your blogs regularly. Your humoristic way is amusing, continue the good work!
    Wordpress website

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, that’s the way I always wanted to come over such a wonderful platform where I could satisfy myself regarding my issues. I found answers of all most of my check list I prepared after having a lot of confusion. Great job.
    code ส่วนลด Big C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dear, have you been certainly visiting this site daily, if that's the case you then will certainly get good knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Conversely, online shopping has a great potential to become big in India. According to many ecommerce observers, ecommerce has the potential of reaching $ 100 billion in the year 2008. online shopping store India

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are able to change you arrange for far better amusement, additional time to speak to family and friends, and you'll select quicker compared to really Web intends to have the ability to possess a far better connection.MyDealsClub

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sell and Buy products and services on Pakistan best in minutes. Free ads in Pakistan. Looking for a product or service in Pakistan.
    Pakistani Chat Room

    ReplyDelete
  11. No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post.
    https://www.ivoignatov.com/emag-bg-promocii

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for your post. Good ideas post for help me and startup Online shopping site in india

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's not my very first time to visit this blog; I’m visiting this daily and acquire superb info from here day by day.
    safe personal alarm reviews

    ReplyDelete